Saturday, April 11, 2009

16 weeks and Texas Fun

Jereme and I went to Texas for Jon's Navy Commissioning and Easter. It was so great to see everyone. I wish we could have seen my sister while we were there. It was a really busy weekend.  Baby Wilson is the size of an avocado, 4 inches long and 4 oz. It's body is getting more proportioned and it's starting to pump 25 quarts of blood through it's little baby Wilson body.  :)  It's so exciting to see the baby start growing (and my belly). Over night, I was showing just a tad and the ladies that I dance with all noticed. We have our tour to Chicago next weekend, and I'm thankful that I'm only showing a little bit so I can still fit in my costumes! My sister was the sweetest ever... She sent me and Jereme a care package full of candy alluding to baby. Baby Ruth bars, Sugar Babies, Runts (only the orange kind because that's what I crave is orange juice) peeps, and my favorite, Red Vines! She also sent me a shirt that she made that says, "does this baby make me look fat?" I will be wearing that a little later on, when I look more pregnant. She made my night and I want to say Thanks again! I love you! Our Next appointment is right after I get back from Chicago, April 21st. I'll keep you informed :) 

1 comment:

  1. We loved seeing you both. Y'all both look so great and happy. What a fun time in life, your first baby...you will never forget this time.
    God Bless!
    The A-team

    ReplyDelete