Saturday, February 28, 2009

10 weeks and snow


Yesterday was a little alarming with a little bit of spotting. We went to the doctor, and everything turned out okay. Little Wilson's heart beat was strong, and we were relieved. I am on bed rest for the weekend, and we woke up today to 6 fresh white inches of snow, perfect for resting. We went out to dinner last night and thought of some awesome baby names, but you all will not know until the arrival! hahaha
Thank you for your continued prayers, it means so much to us! 
Much Love,
Alexandra





Oh, and Jack Says HI

1 comment:

  1. I know it is scary, but I did the same thing with ALL three pregnancies.

    I am envious of the snow -- I know y'all probably get tired of it, but I think it would be fun to get every once in a while.

    Take care!
    J and the A team

    ReplyDelete